When making a pitch to a potential client about your services, use these simple methods to make the most out of any face or phone time opportunity.
1. Be enthusiastic - Demonstrate you enjoy your work.
2. Keep it simple - avoid jargon, use simple illustrations
3. Make eye contact - great technique for keeping them engaged and focused on your presentation.
4. Rehearse - "practice makes perfect"
5. Dress for success - wear appropriate business attire
6. Research your potential client - understand their business model, their needs, put yourself in their shoes.
7. Exit professionally - whether you think you are successful or not thank them for their time and leave the door open further communication.
These "lucky 7" tips will help you make the most out of any sales opportunity you may have.
Pro PI staff
Experienced professionals and trainers.