Why online private investigator training with ProPIAcademy?
Training is available on your schedule so you can enter a rewarding career field. In addition:
- ProPI Instructor is certified by the State of Georgia Board of Private Detective & Security Agencies (Registration #CLTR000491)
- Courses are conducted by a practicing, Private Investigator that has successfully concluded thousands of cases.
- Online, instructor supported environment. Click here to learn more about the private investigator online learning experience from our students.
- Course exceeds requirements of the State of Georgia Board of Private Detective and Security Agencies entry level course.
- Courses are for serious students interested in a challenging career in private investigations.
- Opportunity for out-of-state investigators to expand their market area.
"This being my first opportunity to work within an online learning environment, I am extremely satisfied with the experience. As most people have said, the ability to work at your own pace is an important advantage; with an unconventional schedule this is by far the best way to go about a course like this.." A. B. Propi Student
"I love online learning programs. I am mother of two very energetic boys. Time is not always on my side. The online learning programs give you a sense of ease and being able to work at your own paste. My mornings are very hectic dropping kids off at two different schools, running errands, and than sports in the afternoon. There is not a lot of time in the day for mommy to get an education. The evenings after 9 p.m. until 1 in the morning are the perfect times for me. This ProPI program works great with my schedule as well as furthering my education." PROPI Student
Private Investigator Continuing Education
As a Professional Private Investigator in Georgia you know how important continuing education is. At this time we offer an 11 hour bundle of continuing education courses to go toward your 16 hour requirement.
Sign-up for the ProPI Academy newsletter that we send every two months or longer. (Don't worry, we don't share email address lists)